Official practices of the ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2019 has started in Minsk on Monday, 21 January.
Belarus is welcoming one of the world’s major figure skating competition for the first time. You still have a chance to grab tickets or a package tour to the competition!
Why? Well, here are just a few reasons to visit Minsk for 2019 Europeans!
- 54,000 liters of specially filtered water will be used to prepare Minsk-Arena ice for the skaters.
- 600 kgs of grey powder-like eco paint are needed to give ice the necessary background color.
- 111th European Figure Skating Championships will list over 100 athletes. Whom to watch?
- 40% of tickets were bought by foreigners. About one-fourth of them – by citizens of the EU.
- 179 journalists will be making reports from the ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2019. Over 30 countries will broadcast the competitions from Minsk.