Foreign citizen and Belarusian can get an express test for COVID-19 by immunochromatographic analysis (ICA) at Minsk National Airport. The test material is a nasopharyngeal swab and it takes 15-20 minutes to get a result.
The testing point is located in sector 5-6 in the public area before the pre-flight procedures in the departure area.
Open hours of the laboratory:
- Monday-Friday 9.00 am-6 pm;
- 6.00-9.45 am for passengers departing to Amsterdam (including Saturday and Sunday).
- BYN 44, 69 for Belarusians;
- BYN 48, 48 for foreign citizens.
It is possible to pay for the testing in one of the following ways:
- at the place of testing (additional BYN 15 are charged for the testing);
- at the bank branch (additional fee established by the bank is charged);
- in the system Raschet (ERIP) (a paper receipt is needed afterwards).
A sampling of material is carried out on an empty stomach or at least 1.5 hours after eating, smoking.
Important! Results of rapid testing by IChA method are not suitable for travelling to those countries where you want to test for COVID-19 by PCR method upon arrival. Full information is available on the official website of the airport in the Microbiological Laboratory section.