The Embassy of Belarus in Australia will be closed by the end of August this year.
Hurry up to apply for a visa!
The embassy will be shut down due to optimization of the Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the official webiste of the embassy reports.
Meanwhile, the embassy keeps proceeding documents on the following consular issues:
- the issuance of entry visasentry-visas — till 8 August,
- document retrieval services, such as certificate of criminal record — until 10 May
- laissez-passers — till 10 July,
- extension of the validity period of Belarusian citizen passports — till 10 July,
- consular registration procedures — till 27 July,
- performance of notarial actions — till 8 August.
Once the embassy is shut down, Belarusian citizens will have to contact the diplomatic mission in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Records of citizens registered with the consular service in Australia will be transferred to the Embassy of Belarus in Indonesia.
Read also: Belarus opens embassy in Sweden
Applications for consular service registration at a different location are to be submitted to the Embassy of Belarus in Australia by 1 June 2018.
The Belarusian embassy in Australia will continue protecting rights and interests of Belarusian citizens until it is closed.