Minsk Guest Cards with huge bonuses and discounts for visiting museums, hotels, restaurants, cafes, shops and various tours are already available for tourists.
Go grab your cards, guys!
If you are interested – go to www.minskpass.by to sign up for the new service in advance.
Mind that pre-orders made before 10 January are available with a 10% discount.
The cards are available in three varieties, which will be valid for 24, 48, and 72 hours.
The cards are available from outlets of Mingorspravka, the tourism information center Minsk, and online.
Why do I need the card?
Minsk Guest Card holders will be able to visit 11 museums for free.
They will also be given discounts up to 50% for visiting over 20 museums, sightseeing tours, an aqua park, a zoo, to name a few.
What tourists loved or hated about visa-free Belarus most ❤🇧🇾Everything is cheap, a giant disco ball library, tasty food and dirty stairs!
Опубликовано BelarusFeed 15 ноября 2017 г.
Hotels, restaurants, cafes and shops will also offer discounts of up to 20%.
What should I know about the card?
- The card can be activated within 12 months after purchase.
- It can be activated by scanning the QR code or manually entering the card’s information during the first visit of a museum or sightseeing tour.
- It is invalid if the date the card holder started using it is not specified on the other side, which the holder must fill in.
- It offers free or discounted tours the tourism promotion program covers in addition to discounts from the program’s partners as specified by the guide book and the website.
- It is also used as a digital pass for paying for urban transportation.
- It allows unlimited travels by urban transport within the time limit specified by the card.
- After the free travel period ends, the card holder can top up the card in various ticket offices and self-service kiosks on general terms.
Minsk Guest Card tourism program designed to attract more tourists to the capital.
Contributing to the program are the Belarusian State Museum of History of the Great Patriotic War, the National Art Museum, the National History Museum, the Belarusian State Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Lifestyle, and many other tourist attractions.