You’ve been waiting for it! Belavia-Belarusian Airlines is launching a special winter sale of air tickets to all directions, except Beirut.
Grab your suitcase and go on an adventure at a tempting price!
The big sale starts at 12.01am Minsk time on Tuesday, 28 November. The tickets will cost €25, plus taxes and fees.
Terms of action
- The action ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday, 29 November 2017;
- The sale is only available at belavia.by;
- The sale in the airline offices or its agents is not carried out;
- The action is valid only for direct flights of the airline;
- The action is valid only for the regular routes of Belavia. Minsk-Beirut-Minsk or vice versa direction does not participate in the action;
- Lower fares will apply to the tickets both with the departure from and to Minsk;
- Travel period: from 28 November this year to 24 March, 2018 (the date of return for the second coupon);
- The maximum duration of stay at the destination is 1 month (when buying a round-trip ticket);
- Changes in time and date of departure are prohibited;
- The passenger must use the ticket in accordance with the order of the route, starting with the departure from the first airport indicated in the ticket.
If the ticket is not used at the first rout section, the seats are canceled along the whole route. The amount paid, including fees and charges, is not refundable.
- The discount tickets, including those bought via a combination of the promotional tariff and a different tariff, are non-refundable.
If the passenger refuses to fly, the amount paid, including fees and charges, is not refundable.
- The list of directions as well as the promotional tickets price for regular destinations can be found here.
Note that if there are no discount tickets for the selected dates, you can use the “Tariff Calendar” function in the “Ticket Order” section. The number of seats is limited.
Recall that Belavia increased baggage allowance limits in business and economy class starting 29 October.
Changes apply to checked baggage and switch limits from the “weight concept” to “piece concept”.