Belarus has made it to the top 20 countries with the best e-government services, according to the latest research conducted by the software company Artezio.
In the rating, Belarus found itself in 18th position.
Artezio analysts pointed to the rapid evolution of e-government services in the country, which are on par with the European analogues.
The technologically advanced services in Belarus meet international standards in terms of quality and accessibility.
The highest-ranked countries in the list are the UK, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, and Finland.
These are the countries enabling the most comfortable interaction with the government bodies.
Artezio specialists assessed the aquality and convenience of services using the United Nations E-Government Development Database (UNeGovDD).
The analysts took into account the following factors:
- the availability of a single entry point (Web portal),
- the convenience of information search,
- the possibility to get online services,
- the simplicity of identity verification,
- the scalability of services taking into account technological development.
Meanwhile, Belarus’ neighbours took higher places in the ranking with Russia taking 11th place and Ukraine – 15th.